This is the story of my son's life how I see it. Every year I will create a book for him from these posts.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm BAAAAAACK!

So I got my new laptop and wireless Internet, so I am super happy! There is sssoooo much to catch up on I am (again) not sure where to begin. For a quick catch up Oran will be 6 months old on the 28th!! He has already cut his bottom two teeth. He really hasn't been that fussy at all (I'm so lucky). He has had one confirmed illness...Croup. He was diagnosed about a week after he started daycare! (Not that Croup is contagious, but just "sick" and "daycare" in general) He sounded horrible but again not really too fussy. The "Croup" Story is a whole blog in itself, so I'll save that one. I am officially back in school to get my Bachelor's RN. Only because I had nothing else to occupy my time HAHAHAHAHA! Work and being a single mom is enough to make anyone crumble, but I thought that my back could handle the weight of school as well. How's that going you wonder...well I haven't been sent to the loony bin yet and I am still breathing, so it's going...yeh it's just going. IT IS HAAAAARD! But all I can think about is how it could be SO much worse. I am so very fortunate to have such a wonderful support group aka my family and Jeremy and Jerry! But back to my love, Mr. Oran Thomas Ledford. Every time I turn around he is doing something new! He is learning so fast and growing fast as well. (hopefully I'll have new pix soon) Oran has the cutest lil chubby knees, I love them. His eyes right now have a dark blue ring around the outside fading into light blue, with a brownish hazel right around his pupil. I love those too. He prefers to cross his right foot over his left, like crossing his lil ankles like a proper fellow. And I also love that. He has a gross rash all under his chin/neck from him being a drool monkey, that I don't love as much. When I put him in his crib he will always turn himself towards the door, so he is squished "short ways/sideways" with his feet propped up on the bumper. Too cute! He is always smiling. When he is ready to go to sleep and I snuggle him in his room he turns his head to the side, usually the left (away from me), like he's sorta saying "I'm pooped ma, stop kissin' on meeeeee!" I kiss that child so much it's a wonder my lips impressions aren't settled into his skin. Oran is my everything, he is every beat of my heart. I love him more every day, every minute. Last time we visited his doctor he was in the 90th percentile for height and weight. So needless to say he is a "healthy" boy. Ok enough for now, I'll try and get caught up on here and post new pictures ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back!!! I will be looking for your new posts and pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete